Bombersports Plays Gran Turismo 4! [Youtube Series]

United Kingdom
London
JohnsonCapote

Hello folks, good to be back on a forum I've frequented for nigh-on nine years now, back on a game I've been playing for over ten! Where does the time go?! :scared:

Either way, on my Youtube channel BombersportsPlays, having done several Gran Turismo videos over there (including the Rookie's Guide to GT Academy series), I put a vote out on social media on which Gran Turismo game to do a gameplay series of on the channel - and out of 4 options (2, 3, 4 and 5 - didn't count 1 as I didn't get it when it first came out, and 6 because it has the depth of a teaspoon), 4 was the resounding winner!

So here it is - Bombersports Plays Gran Turismo 4, Episode #1! :cheers:

In this first episode, we grab a starter car and go full steam ahead into the Sunday Cup and the FR Challenge.

Some ground rules for the series:

- I will do some races outside of those you see in the series, but not any 'major' ones if that makes sense. Side championships, things like that. But all the license tests, major championships, driving missions, endurance races (within reason!) will be in there. :)

- I will not sell ANY prizecars.

- Car upgrades and buying new cars will only come when I lose races/run out of options. No maxing out cars just for the sake of it to overkill races.

- I will try to look for competitive (i.e. 200-point A-Spec races) where possible.

- I'll try to race as cleanly as possible - no taking advantage of no damage! 👍

This is a totally blank savegame, had an existing one at 51.6% from back in the day but that got accidentally deleted, so this one is my only savegame for now. Let's do this!

Drop in whatever comments, stories or videos you have from this great game - new episodes should come either fortnightly or weekly on Fridays. :cheers:

Great Video Mate and 4 was a great choice ! :cheers:

Thanks dude! Next episode should be up this week. I had a vote on my Twitter page, it was always between 3 and 4 to be fair, with 2 and 5 as outsiders, so when the vote went overwhelmingly in favour of 4 I was happy :P

Back