Bond Car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dagger311
  • 10 comments
  • 917 views
Messages
6,658
United States
Marietta, GA
Messages
Dagger31198
Does anyone know if any of the cars James Bond used in the movies are on here? The Aston Martin isn't, unfortunately.

I think one of the Alpha Romeo ones could be the same model, but not sure...
 
There's the V12 Vantage, but I don't think any of the older cars are ingame.

Edit: The famous Mercedes Benz 300 SL is there of course.
 
There's the V12 Vantage, but I don't think any of the older cars are ingame.

Edit: The famous Mercedes Benz 300 SL is there of course.
Cool, I'll have to take a look at them next time I have a chance. Thanks.
 
Lotus Esprit....obviously not the waterversion.
 
The Aston Martin isn't
"The"? He's driven quite a few of them... and:
There's the V12 Vantage
isn't one of them.

You could make an argument that the V8 Vantage '99 in GT4/5/6 is the same chassis as the V8 Volante used in The Living Daylights but if you want a true Bond Aston, there's the Vanquish - used in Die Another Day (ugh).

Elsewhere, there's the Lotus Esprit HC Turbo mentioned by @zotobom above, from The Spy Who Loved Me and For Your Eyes Only, the BMW Z8 from The World Is Not Enough and the Citroen 2CV from For Your Eyes Only (again).

Bond's also been driven (by girls) in a Toyota 2000GT (Aki in You Only Live Twice) and a Mercury Cougar XR-7 (Tracy in On Her Majesty's Secret Service), although that was a convertible.
 
"The"? He's driven quite a few of them... and:isn't one of them.

You could make an argument that the V8 Vantage '99 in GT4/5/6 is the same chassis as the V8 Volante used in The Living Daylights but if you want a true Bond Aston, there's the Vanquish - used in Die Another Day (ugh).

Elsewhere, there's the Lotus Esprit HC Turbo mentioned by @zotobom above, from The Spy Who Loved Me and For Your Eyes Only, the BMW Z8 from The World Is Not Enough and the Citroen 2CV from For Your Eyes Only (again).

Bond's also been driven (by girls) in a Toyota 2000GT (Aki in You Only Live Twice) and a Mercury Cougar XR-7 (Tracy in On Her Majesty's Secret Service), although that was a convertible.
By "The", I meant the famous one. Db9?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_James_Bond_vehicles

Quite a few actually.
I'll look through them.
 
I suppose the "iconic" Bond car would be the DB5, but he's also used the cars I mentioned and both generations of DBS (OHMSS, Casino Royale, Quantum of Solace).
 
^ Yep exactly.

Bond (Connery) with a/the DB5.

jbdb5.png


Never seen this referred to as THE Bond car.

db9.jpg
 
Oh, ok. I don't really watch Bond movies, I just wanted a spy car lol.
 
Back