Bonjour à tous !

• Thread starter Bouffy
  • 9 comments
France
France
  • How did you find GTPlanet?
I was looking for a non-official website with all the news, events, and tips linked with GT6.

After visiting the main page, then the forum, I understood that GTPlanet was this web-site.

• Where are you from?
I am from France, more precisely: Picardy. (Sorry in advance for the linguistic mistakes I could make).

Il y a beaucoup de français ici ? :D

• When did you start playing the Gran Turismo games?
I started with GT3 (A-Spec, then Concept). I was young and the setting works into the game bored me.

So, I only restarted to play GT when GT5 Prologue was released. Actually, the game was included in the bundle with the PS3. Since then, I never left the Gran Turismo saga.

• Do you play with a steering wheel?
Yes, I do. It is a Logitech Driving Force Wireless (a model without pedal).

• What other games do you enjoy?
Even if I (really) play GT since a few years, I always have been a big video-game consumer.:eek:

I particularly enjoy adventure games with particular atmosphere.

For example: the former Tomb Raider Games, Myst, Ico/Shadow of the Colossus, and Prince of Persia. But I don’t like RPGs.

And I also like to play action games sometimes, like Max Payne, Resident Evil, or Killzone.

• What are you most looking forward to doing in the community, now that you're a part of this site?
I wish discussing with the other members about our passion for GT and the car racing.

The size of the community makes the organization of huge online events with fair people possible.

Start your engines! I’m coming! :)

Back