Bonus Campaign?

United Kingdom
Manchester
Thelegend20le
Anybody got any knowledge on this new Bonus Campaign?

You have to pick a driver and manufacturer and if they both win you get 1,000,000 credits.

I have no idea about the drivers but would like some credits, so if anyone has any knowledge on them it would be very much appreciated!

Just got an F40 and the price has shot up from what it was, so once again I'm feeling like I've been had over, some free credits would be a nice addition to my bank account. 💰

Ah. It is a predict the winner for the GT World Series Event. Looks like you just go to the official webpage and enter in a vote for actual credits if you choose the winner.

Last edited:
At first I thought this seems a lot like gambling. But then rememebered they used to give Cr. when a driver from your country won the regionals. Now you get to pick for the Finals.

As for help, GTP wrote a ranking back in December maybe this will help.

At first I thought this seems a lot like gambling. But then rememebered they used to give Cr. when a driver from your country won the regionals. Now you get to pick for the Finals.

As for help, GTP wrote a ranking back in December maybe this will help.

Cheers mate that was exactly what I needed, looks like the Italian guy is the best bet.

Now I just need to pick a manufacturer...Anything similar for that?

It's only gambling if you are putting something down to lose...I think with all the shenanigans and double sneeky stuff they're pulling on us with this game we deserve some more free credits!

Last edited:
Despite this not being GT Sport they're still trying their hardest to get people interested in it aren't they. They have them as talking heads through the game, they have them as AI, now this.
That is not a bonus campaign. They had my hopes up when I saw that message :banghead::banghead:
Austin Powers Movie GIF

"Campaign"

Last edited:
Back