Bonus Race 4 competitive times

• Thread starter gsrjedi
  • 5 comments
This newest batch of bonus races seems to be easy to do with some stock/lightly modded cars, but for those who want to make them competitive, here's the times the fastest car seems to put down for each race. I also included the tires that the computer uses.

For example, in the Volvo race; the Focus RS is the fastest car you face. He should do a total time of 11:52 give or take some milliseconds. If you take your C30 into practice and tune/de-tune it to achieve laps of 2:24, you should finish the race in about 11:52. This way those who want to make these as competitive as possible can use practice to figure out how to do so.

Car: Mitsubishi i-Miev
Track: Deep Forest Raceway
Total Time: 9:47
Number of Laps: 5
Average Lap: 1:57.4
Tires used: Comfort Medium

Car: Volvo C30 R-Design
Track: Grand Valley Speedway
Total Time: 11:52
Average Lap: 2:24
Tires used: Sports Hard

Car: Dodge Challenger SRT8
Track: Daytona Road Course
Total Time: 10:19
Average Lap: 2:03.8
Tires used: Sports Hard

Car: Volkswagen Golf
Track: Nurburgring Nordschleife
Total Time: 8:33
Number of Laps: 1
Tires used: Comfort Soft

Car: JGTC/Super GT car
Track: High Speed Ring
Total Time: 8:39
Number of Laps: 8
Average Lap: 1:04.9
Tires used: Racing Hard

Great list, very useful for us who likes the challenge of evenly matched cars and races. One noob question; how do you find the tyrespecs that the computer uses? Is there a way to look up all the specs of the AI cars?

Great list, very useful for us who likes the challenge of evenly matched cars and races. One noob question; how do you find the tyrespecs that the computer uses? Is there a way to look up all the specs of the AI cars?

Save a replay and then you can switch to each AI car when you watch it and it shows you what tyres they have.

Car: Volkswagen Golf
Track: Nurburgring Nordschleife
Total Time: 8:33
Number of Laps: 1
Tires used: Comfort Soft

👍

I ran an 8:33.5xx and came second by 0.599 second :indiff:.

op im confused are you saying that you did a 8:33 in a mark IV Golf? or is that the time required to get gold?

If your saying thats what you did id like to see proof please, as the best i can get is 4th with a bone stock mark IV, i fail to understand how you guys are managing to negotiate the long straight away at the end as the leading trio are all ahead of me buy a good 100 metres. I just cannot catch them as my car does not have the power to reel them in on the straight.

By the way i am hitting every apex, on every corner perfect. Its just that long straight on the end that gets me i can close in on them under braking but that is it.

8:33 in Mark IV with no mods on N3 tyres im sorry thats BS .....silence me with proof.

I used a Mark I Golf with upgrades and eventually got an 8:28. What it means is that the lead car seems to run a total time of 8:33 every time. So you've got to try & do a lap faster than that.

Back