Bonus races in seasonaly play

  • Thread starter Thread starter Darrencuk
  • 2 comments
  • 533 views
Messages
42
I have noticed that the bonus races the 1st lot we were given end on the 6/1/11 does anybody no if it has been confirmed if there doing any more for us as you get a decent wedge of money and exp points and i find the races more of a challenge and alot less boring than aspec thanks
 
There's already been a second set of seasonal races, this suggests that maybe they will continue.

But the extra money and experience points for A spec races will stop at the end of the month, so I'm guessing if new seasonal races appear with a finish date after 1/2/2011 then this might be something that Polyphony will continue for a while.

Kaz has mentioned that there are 'plans' for GT5 but no details have been released, I think it's a case of wait and see what happens.
 
Back