Boosted here.

United Kingdom
London, UK
VRC_Boosted
Hey GTPlanet, just came across this site since I've recently bought a PS3 and GT6 and was recommended that I NEEDED to give this site a look into. Anyways, my name is Sean and I'm currently still a student but I'm working towards becoming a Mechanical Engineer. I've been crazy about cars ever since I first saw one, and since then I've always wanted to work with cars, fix them, modify them, drive them, anything will do for me.

• How did you find GTPlanet? A friend told me I had to check this site out, so I did!
  • Where are you from? I'm from London, United Kingdom.
  • When did you start playing the Gran Turismo games? Had GT5 a year ago, but got rid of my PS3. I just bought a new one with GT6 and I'm excited to get back into it.
  • Do you play with a steering wheel? Sadly no, but I'm saving up for a Logitech G27.
  • What other games do you enjoy? Midnight Club: LA, Forza 4/Horizon, GTA V, rFactor.
  • What are you most looking forward to doing in the community, now that you're a part of this site? Lots, and lots, and lots of DRAG RACING.

I will be using this website a lot considering it has a part of the forum for EVERY car game I like playing, even Midnight Club I mean damn! I just bought a PS3 and GT6 and I'm just waiting for the PS3 to arrive as I'm sitting here staring at the GT6 case in awe, I really cannot wait to play it. I've been playing car games since Midnight Club 2 and even older games such as corny touring car championship games on the PS1. I can already sense that this website and it's members are exactly what I've been looking for all this time.

So yeah that's me in a nutshell really, if you wanna hit me up on console my names are here
Xbox 360: VRC Boosted
PSN: VRC_Boosted

Also for those of who you might be wondering what 'VRC' means, I run a popular GTA V Car Meet community called Vinewood Racing Club. So yeah that's where that came from.

Hope to meet some awesome new people!

- Boosted

Last edited:
Hey VRC Boosted, welcome to :gtplanet:.

I'll stalk your GTA V community now. :D

Latest Posts

Back