Booted from FIA (1810 MST) at start for connection...

  • Thread starter Thread starter rdks
  • 4 comments
  • 708 views
Messages
37
Messages
rdks
Looks like everyone in my list got booted.. as it delayed to start and then when it kicked in, the room was chiming with all the exits before I was booted..

That rather sucks, we all lost out on Day 1..

Anyone else besides me?
 
Same here twice today. This was my first attempt ever to try the fia. I had the pole, it spit me out as we were counting down to the race. I went in an hour later and it wouldnt let me in either. Im in canada. I dont understand whats happened here
 
I had this Bug in Saison 1 once.
The complete Lobby seemed to be kicked.
It never happend again since then and i did all the FIA Manufacturer Races since Day 1 also at different Times.
 
Could be a wider PSN issue, mine is completely down just now. Which means GTsport is as much use as a chocolate teapot tonight.
 
Back