BoP in Single Player Mode

• Thread starter moby323
  • 2 comments
United States
United States
You know how in the circuit experience you can focus on a specific sector and just repeat it over and over without having to finish the whole lap?

Is there a way I can do that under BoP for practice? Obviously, on the daily races, if I go to time trial or qualifying I can practice the lap under BoP, but sometimes I have a “problem” area of the track that I’m struggling with and I just want to practice that corner repeatedly rather than having to finish an entire lap before I can attempt that area again.

Anyway, I was wondering if this is possible somehow through custom races or some other way

Outside of CE driving the game doesnt offer any similar practice mode. You can really only use the section time MFD setting and try to focus on beating your section and then chill all the remaining lap until the point you go for the next attempt.

Outside of CE driving the game doesnt offer any similar practice mode. You can really only use the section time MFD setting and try to focus on beating your section and then chill all the remaining lap until the point you go for the next attempt.
Bummer

Back