Bopop4s gallery

• Thread starter Bopop4
  • 7 comments
I must say, the final shot is the best here. Don't know how you managed the timing of the shot but that is really good. 👍 Though the first one lacks a sense of speed, as it looks like a still. And the second the blur is aimed in the wrong place (should be on a car rather than nothing). But the rest are good.

I must say, the final shot is the best here. Don't know how you managed the timing of the shot but that is really good. 👍 Though the first one lacks a sense of speed, as it looks like a still.

Thanks! I was actually just trying to get really close to that DC5 and the Clio got in the way. And with the first one I was trying to see how good the quality on GT4 is. (Coming from the Forza 4 photo mode is eye opening, you can have a huge blur AND amazing quality with Forza.)

And the second the blur is aimed in the wrong place (should be on a car rather than nothing). But the rest are good.

What do you mean by that? Where do I have the blur located?

And thanks for the constructive criticism and the compliments! :D

Nice start. As with Skython, the last one is my favourite. :drool:👍

What do you mean by that? Where do I have the blur located?

I think what he means is that the picture needs to be focused on the car. Press square on the part of the picture you want to be most in focus (for example, the light) and then play with the DoF to get a good balance of what you want, and don't want blurred out.

Ah ok, thanks.
I couldn't really get all of the cars focused properly without having it look like they were all still, but I'll try the DoF, (Even though I have no idea what that is).
What I was really trying to do was get 2 or more cars backfiring at the same time, that was a nightmare.

Ah ok, thanks.
I couldn't really get all of the cars focused properly without having it look like they were all still, but I'll try the DoF, (Even though I have no idea what that is).
What I was really trying to do was get 2 or more cars backfiring at the same time, that was a nightmare.

DoF (abbreviation for Depth of Field) is the aperture. The aperture is shown like this: f/2.0. The higher the number, the less things blurred out in the background, etc.

Man, I've been too busy to check out here... And now Bobop starts his own gallery! They all look quite good man, I especially like the 205 Turbo 16 Rally car one, I think it's nicely captured. Keep it up, I'd say :cheers:

Thanks! :)
For the 205 one I just drove around the track constantly shifting to get a backfire. :lol:
It's a shame that you can't rewind replays, and move them frame by frame.
Could've got an awesome shot of a few Group Cs all backfiring at the same time.

And ah, I knew what that was SVX but I just never saw it written like that. /Is photo noob.

Back