Bored of GT6 already....

  • Thread starter Thread starter johnjoejohn
  • 19 comments
  • 4,023 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
20
United States
United States
Anyone else bored with gt6 yet???
Well im only halfway done with gt6 and im bored already, theres no motivations. I started the series back in gt4 and I remember it was fun, couldn't stay away, every win you get good money and good prize cars, was exciting...now they started with cheap credit and no prizes...and now ive resorted to the 20million glitch and theres no more motivation since I have all the cars I want and have enough for everything else...

Only motivation left is to get all gold...means boring GRINDING. Don't wana start career over either.
 
Well the obvious question seems to be why you did the glitch in the first place since by your own admission it sapped your motivation.
 
IMO ,GT games (since GT4) are to actually drive and explore the cars under different circumstances.
Push to the limit, and , sometimes for hours, try and improve lap times.
I never cared about trophies, or "completion" of the game. this isn't a shooter, there is no big reward or ending.
the game evolves, and options are almost unlimited.
Since you have so many cars, try build the ultimate 450PP car, or 500PP etc ,from an every day car. take it out against 600PP AI cars, or beat lap times.
I bet you that will be much more fun.
 
So you are bored of GT for your own mistake? The payouts are fine. Awful intially mind you.
 
If you are bored, play a different game. You don't need us to hold your hand for that.
 
Bored already?! You should find a racing league or a club to join! Play online! Take photos! Collect all the cars! Take said cars onto all the tracks! Race against the AI! There's tons of things to do!
 
If you are bored, play a different game. You don't need us to hold your hand for that.

Oh trust me im putting gt6 away for a while, also new comers to gt series are already bored of it because grinding it with a Honda fit. Its like playing COD and only weapon they gave you to start off is a knife and you have to play for hours just to get a weak hand gun. But of course COD knows better than that.
 
Bored already?! You should find a racing league or a club to join! Play online! Take photos! Collect all the cars! Take said cars onto all the tracks! Race against the AI! There's tons of things to do!

This. GT6 won't die for me until at least 2015, it's a great game and just because certain things changed people whine and complain, it's ridiculous
 
Oh trust me im putting gt6 away for a while, also new comers to gt series are already bored of it because grinding it with a Honda fit.

So we will be seeing less of you here?
 
Stop playing it then, play something else.
 
Short attention span. It seems to be a generational thing. Instant gratification wanted and then dissatisfaction when it comes too easy. No problem just move on to another game. There are lots of good ones out there.
 
I won't say the same old excuse of "It is a new game give them some time."

The game is unfinished, bunch of features are yet to arrive, and they will sometime next year. Think it is not even at 50%. This time the Beta o Alpha excuse can be used cause that's what GT6 is. An unfinished game. Still a good base to whatever they will add in the next few months.
 
I got bored with it the first day I played it, it has a lot of potential to be awesome but they ruined it with the design choices in making it way too easy. GT5 was better in terms of offering somewhat of a challenge but nothing like the previous GT games.
 
If you find offline extremely boring, I really do recommend playing online or joining a race series. I don't think you should easily give up on the game, especially only playing for one day. As I've said before, there's A LOT of things to do in the game.
 
If you find offline extremely boring, I really do recommend playing online or joining a race series. I don't think you should easily give up on the game, especially only playing for one day. As I've said before, there's A LOT of things to do in the game.
I find online competition fun, just the offline elements I have issue with. A few months back started playing GT2 and that so far is much more challenging, it took me longer / similar time to complete licence tests on there than going on top of my friends list rankings in GT6 for same licence tests taking into account the lower amount too. This I miss in GT5 and much more so in GT6. Even though I'm bored of it, I started playing game again recently, about half way through now or maybe more than that. I did find a few elements fun, driving my Nissan Skyline R34 GTR V-spec in one of the Dirt Events and annihilating proper rally cars, reminded me of GT4 as I used that car a lot :lol:. I like the physics step they made and I guess game can be made fun to an extent but career mode, the AI seemed designed to let you win and also usage of SRF in game so far.
 
I mentioned in another post, im not bored, im just trying to do too much when I can only use one car at a time. I want to use so many cars but, I dont have enough time in a day to use them all in every event.
 
I can't get bored with this game yet, there are to many old (from GT5) and new cars I want to get and tune with the new physics for the Nordschleife, and then race them online.:)
 
What about deleting your glitched money gamesave and start clean and WORK for your cars.
Ah , no , I don't want to grind.it is boring.

Nevermind being top driver and post some seasonals records and maybe enjoying being challenged online ?
Who does that ???? it is boring.

Wining races with some of more demanding to drive cars everyone complains they're undriveable?
Nah , I'm too good ,but still I like to do it EASY WAY and It is boring , really boring.

Well , suits yourself :D
 
So we will be seeing less of you here?
Wish i could ask you that same question. Seems all you do is searching for threads where people state their gripes with the game and start to bully them. If you're such a dedicated GT lover no matter what; why don't you just stick to the praise threads and post your admiration there?
 
To be honest, I was already bored with the career in GT5. Never played it through. Online was, were all the fun happened for me and that was the main reason I bought GT6 in the first place. To see online features cut back drastically was a real disappointment (particularly because all statements prior to release led people to believe online would be improved massively, not crippled).
Of corse, they will (hopefully) improve the game through patches, but this shouldn't be necessary in the first place, in my opinion.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back