Bored.... So very bored....

  • Thread starter Thread starter leviathan451
  • 6 comments
  • 1,098 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
20
Messages
leviathan451
Okay I'm at work, have been since 8:30 this morning, and for 7 hours now I haven't been able to do anything except think about GT5 and look at this site.

Anyone else in the same boat?




........I just want to go home.........
 
Working will make your work day go by faster, just a thought.
 
Working will make your work day go by faster, just a thought.

What I meant to say is that every time i begin to work my mind drifts off and I find myself on the gt forums.
 
Aw, sounds like love to me!
 
What I meant to say is that every time i begin to work my mind drifts off and I find myself on the gt forums.
Spam thread closed.

Just doing my part to help you keep your job. You're welcome.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back