Bored with A-Spec? I had an idea...

  • Thread starter Thread starter t_ray_z28
  • 4 comments
  • 593 views
Messages
737
Messages
t_ray_z28
It requires a little math work here and there, but it's kept me playing for a while after basically completing A-spec...

I just take the highest and lowest powered cars, and heaviest and lightest cars, from each racing series "typical Opponent" list, and average their power/weight, and then try to find a car to match that, and use what the required tires are from b spec for that event... makes it a little more evenly matched. Just thought I'd share that with anybody looking to make it a little more level playing field. Some series though, it does make you a little handicaped...
 
Not a bad idea. I'll have to try it tomorrow.
 
good idea! Doesn't hurt to try something different. I'll try it tomorrow as well
 
Back