Bored with GT4, The Suggestions Thread...

  • Thread starter Thread starter eastley
  • 24 comments
  • 1,529 views
Messages
1,320
Messages
eastley
I know many are getting bored with GT4, and I also know there have been many suggestions of what else people can do with the game, but there is no single thread with them all.

So this one a thread for suggestions of things to try in GT4 for entertainment.

So any input is greatly appreciated by me and all others who are starting to get bored with the game.
 
Master_Yoda

Yeah I did, so I gather you input is, Take photo's make a gallery? And photoshop a few as well. :)

I am going to try win some Endurance races with non race cars, dunno if there all going to be possible but I know a few are.
 
For me, it's tuning and photomode. Or, I don't really enjoy taking the pics, I just like to edit them.

If I didn't have my DFP for tuning and PSP8 for editing my pics, GT4 would be collecting dust by now.
 
I may have gotten bored of it by now if my stupid memory card didnt have that failure like so many others have had... :dunce:
 
X-Othermic is right is really fun
 
Drifting keeps me entertained when I don't have time to search for tough races/finishing up GT4.
 
eastley
I know many are getting bored with GT4, and I also know there have been many suggestions of what else people can do with the game, but there is no single thread with them all.

So this one a thread for suggestions of things to try in GT4 for entertainment.

So any input is greatly appreciated by me and all others who are starting to get bored with the game.

We could try a LAN party, eastley. I'm in Ulverstone, where are you?
 
wetprickles
We could try a LAN party, eastley. I'm in Ulverstone, where are you?

Launceston, Lived half my life in Ulverstone though.
 
Master_Yoda
i live in California can i come?

Sure, Bring some blonde females with ya... Preferably about 20-25 years old and clean.
 
eastley
Sure, Bring some blonde females with ya... Preferably about 20-25 years old and clean.

Define 'clean'! :-)


@Master Yoda....whereabouts in California are you located at by chance?

I'm in Northern California...about 30 miles south of San Francisco.....

Always looking....but never finding....a local GT Lan Party!
 
My Suggestion for when you are bored with GT4 is stop playing it for a few days and find something else to do. (Turns on Resident Evil 4) :D Did you really think I meant go outside?!
 
RICHARDO
My Suggestion for when you are bored with GT4 is stop playing it for a few days and find something else to do. (Turns on Resident Evil 4) :D Did you really think I meant go outside?!

I hardly play GT4 anymore, in 2 months I have been working on my other game save I am at about 26% done. So going slow
 
I've finished the game, and I've started over with my 2nd memory card. But now I'm going to take a strictly linear approach to finishing it. I've started with an old Civic SIR-II, and I'm struggling a bit with the sunday cup. I'll only get licenses if I absolutely have to, and I will do the extreme races last. I probably won't bother with the 24-hour races though.
 
do a family cup race with the C5R or Viper GTRLM. put the skill to 10 and race at Le man 1. use the boost to get out in front on first lap then for the second lap drive your butt off and try to keep the pack behind you. use same tires as the computers to make it fun. its a good challenge!
 
find a car that can go past 300mph and join the 300mph club. there's all kinds of cars, starting from Supra and ending to Minolta's.. I'm currently working on 6.2 mile 300ZX twinturbo.. i believe that it can go past 300mph..
 
Get all cars and testdrive all of them stock on Nürburgring. Maaaaannnnyyyy hours of pure fun!
 
I am trying to finish GT4 for the second time, oh wait, it will be the first as on my first save I have mission 34 to go :(
 
Back