Boring Start

• Thread starter Skyshadow
  • 3 comments
Okay, I just got GT3 and my Playstation yesterday.

Is the game really this boring in the start? All I see before me is races where I'm completely outclassed or where I win $1000.

Should I just keep running the races I can win until I get enough to mod my Miata up to where I can compete? Am I missing something?

The game wasnt BORING, its just a little slow-paced at the start, but dont worry, it rules after about a day or so, i had it for a week and a half and now im doing very well, winning super-license races all the time with my F-1 car

Skyshadow, I'm only a few days ahead of you.  But I'm a GT vet beating both 1 and 2, sounds like your new to it.  Same as the other ones, at the beginning the ga,e is extremely repeative and somewhat boring(although i love racing games so not so much here).  Just keep playing Sunday cup and Clubman cup and winning all 3 races in it, try to save up a good $10,000 to get a decent amount of upgrade(engine and tranny first).  Then start hitting the specialized races, the FF/FR/4WD/MR, etc.  Also make sure you get your licenses.  
It will get alot better once you have 4-5 cars that all kick ass

Back