Borrow glitch

  • Thread starter Thread starter thu_crusher
  • 8 comments
  • 702 views
Messages
219
Hi everyone so I was really hoping I could get this car. I need the red bull x2010 so if anyone could put one online that would be great!Also if anyone could teach me how to borrow glitch with one ps3 then that would be great.Sorry if the x2010 isn't tradable but I'm not sure. Can offer ANY premium in return.thanks
 
you get one for free when you reach level 35 b-spec
 
add me i got one shared dont need it at all
 
Hi everyone so I was really hoping I could get this car. I need the red bull x2010 so if anyone could put one online that would be great!Also if anyone could teach me how to borrow glitch with one ps3 then that would be great.Sorry if the x2010 isn't tradable but I'm not sure. Can offer ANY premium in return.thanks

i tried the glitch thing once and it blows.. if your b-spec is not at lvl 35 yet i will whip you up a red bull of your own in two days. send me message on ps3 and put your b-spec drivers to online status.
 
I will ad both of you ASAP

you NEED to put your b-spec drivers to online status and add second widget acount i sent you on ps3 message and i will get you red bull at lvl 35 after you receive prize $$$ from widget races:tup:💡
 
HUDSONVALLEY NY
you NEED to put your b-spec drivers to online status and add second widget acount i sent you on ps3 message and i will get you red bull at lvl 35 after you receive prize $$$ from widget races:tup:💡

Ok will add tommorow morning and will put both drivers to b spec online. Thanks again :)
 
thu_crusher
Ok will add tommorow morning and will put both drivers to b spec online. Thanks again :)

It was already online but I put up 2 more.Thanks and would you like anything in return?
 
Back