Borrowing B spec drivers

  • Thread starter Thread starter HanibalII
  • 4 comments
  • 619 views

HanibalII

(Banned)
Messages
206
Australia
Australia
Messages
HanibalII
I was just wondering how you did it. I've seen the available drivers of my friends, but haven't been able to borrow them.

Is there a level restriction?

Cheers
 
You can only 'borrow' them for remote races if I remember correctly
 
And what exactly is remote races?

So I wouldn't be able to go and use them in Bspec races?

Seems kinda pointless.
 
There is no such thing as "borrowing" other players drivers like you can borrow their cars. Remote Racing is where you can race one of your drivers with your friends, but you can't control them. It's simply used for gaining credits and experience while you're not playing GT5.

You can select it in Community, under your name where you have your inbox etc. it's at the bottom option. Go in there and select a race, then select your driver, add friends' drivers and click race.

More info can be found in the B-Spec forum. If you think it pointless though I guess you won't bother, but there's plenty of reasons why it's used by most people.
 
There is no such thing as "borrowing" other players drivers like you can borrow their cars. Remote Racing is where you can race one of your drivers with your friends, but you can't control them. It's simply used for gaining credits and experience while you're not playing GT5.

You can select it in Community, under your name where you have your inbox etc. it's at the bottom option. Go in there and select a race, then select your driver, add friends' drivers and click race.

More info can be found in the B-Spec forum. If you think it pointless though I guess you won't bother, but there's plenty of reasons why it's used by most people.

Pretty much this. Hence why I said "borrow" in quotation marks :)

If it doesn't interest you it's not likely to be worth pursuing further. But if you are - Go and check out this thread
 
Back