Bots in the livery/photos community?

• Thread starter Alex Mart
  • 0 comments
Canada
Québec
AlexMart55
It's a weird theory, but let me explain.

Have you ever posted some liveries or photos on the community and some user comes along and just share a whole lot of your liveries along with the same exact comments on your liveries over and over again? Then when you go look their profile, they shared almost no content of their own creation, but still have a massive following of a thousands of people. Basically, their life log are just mass repost of other people stuff. I'm not one to crave attention like a madman, but it's a phenomenon that keeps me guessing, since the Livery editor got revamped in 2017 i've seen dozens of that kind of account. There is a lot of that on the community, those account aren't even racing most of the time ; their sporting history is empty

Are some people on the community just repost other people stuff so they can build a lot of followers or maybe there are some bots that just repost all of this stuff? I mean, some of the content they repost aren't even original : those accounts sometimes repost someone who repainted their favorite car and the comment they post along with it is the same they post to an amazing replicas of a famous F1 car on a Gr3.

That's weird to me and I wanted to hear your opinions about that or if any of you had any experience with those accounts

Back