Bought but not Fitted (I'm Confused)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Knelly
  • 3 comments
  • 1,521 views
Messages
3,408
England
Reigate, Surrey
Messages
Knelly
Sorry guys if this is a simply answered question.

The other day I purchased some tyres I needed for my car, but when asked the question 'do you want to fit these now?', I decided not just yet.

I could not then get to the tyres, so tried it again thinking I pressed the wrong button and cancelled the purchase, and did exactly the same again.

Still not able to get to them, I purchased a third set (36k a pop mind) and placed these ones, so I now have what I was after. However, I am now 72k down that I didn't need to spend, it states in the bottom corner of the screen that I have 2 Parts Owned, but I have no idea how to get these, and if I can, whether I can use them on any car or just the one that I originally purchased them for (which will be a waste as I have some now).

Any thoughts / comments / suggestions / mockery / berating etc, please advise if I have donked myself out of 72k.

Thanks in advance!
 
It puts the item in your items list. So if you go to the items section you will see all your acquired paints and mod parts. Then all you need to do is apply them to the car you currently have selected.
 
If you buy something and don't fit it, it goes into your items list. You can then chose to install it (to any eligible car that you're currently driving) from the items list.

The only drawback is, you have to go back to your items list to get them. I usually just install the thing you buy as that way it stays with the car and you can add and remove it from the car settings page.
 
Perfect responses, thanks guys.

I do normally just fit when purchase but for some reason chose not to on this ocassion.

Thanks again, will check it out when I get home. :)
 
Back