• Thread starter mister dog
  • 9 comments

mister dog

(Banned)
Belgium
Spain
misterdog
misterdog7
Bought both the coupé and best of British car packs on the PSN store with a season pass and downloaded it on my console, but i can't seem to find it nowhere ingame. Went looking in custom cup and in the online garage but the cars aren't available.

Anyone else had this or can help me if i'm doing something wrong?

Last edited:
Bought both the coupé and best of British car packs on the PSN store with a season pass and downloaded it on my console, but i can't seem to find it nowhere ingame. Went looking in custom cup and in the online garage but the cars aren't available.

Anyone else had this or can help me if i'm doing something wrong?
The dlc only entitles you to purchase the vehicles , they aren't automatically added to your garage.

Last i checked the cars were atleast available to use in custom offline cup in the appropriate class they're in.
I have only played a tiny bit of the offline career mode so I wouldn't know about that, but I was a bit miffed to find out that after purchasing the black edition I still had to pay 230,000 credits to own the car.

They should be there , have you tried the ps store option in the game ? It should allow you to redownload the dlc from there.
Nope, for example i bought the coupé pack and there isn't any extra coupé available in the dealership. Also when i select the ps store option on the main menu, it loads for a while and then says "no downloads found".

Oh I see , if I were you I would try contacting codemasters because you should at least see the list of dlc and the option to purchase them on that in-game option button.

Do you buy the game disc in the same region number as your PSN store? This sounds suspiciously like what happened with my first DLC purchase for Grid 1. My game disc is region 1 (North America) but my PSN is region 4 (Australia). The game doesn't recognise the DLC file even though it is properly installed. $10 wasted :ouch: Since then I always make sure to buy game discs which are region 4 only.

Use this map if you're not sure: http://www.world-import.com/world_region_code_map.htm
The game disc region is usually on the back cover: there is a small box with a globe and a number beside it.

Do you buy the game disc in the same region number as your PSN store? This sounds suspiciously like what happened with my first DLC purchase for Grid 1. My game disc is region 1 (North America) but my PSN is region 4 (Australia). The game doesn't recognise the DLC file even though it is properly installed. $10 wasted :ouch: Since then I always make sure to buy game discs which are region 4 only.

Use this map if you're not sure: http://www.world-import.com/world_region_code_map.htm
The game disc region is usually on the back cover: there is a small box with a globe and a number beside it.
Although i bought a digital copy from the PSN store, i suspect this might be the reason. Digital games aren't supposed to be region locked but i think either the game or the DLC (which i bought from the Spanish PSN store), is region locked...

Might also be related to me buying the season pass and this giving problems as 360 owners had this a while ago, but in any case it doesn't work at all and i payed 30 bucks for nothing...

Oh I see , if I were you I would try contacting codemasters because you should at least see the list of dlc and the option to purchase them on that in-game option button.
Already in contact with them ;)

Back