Bounkazz' trading thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bounkazz
  • 0 comments
  • 380 views
Messages
830
Afghanistan
Afghanistan
Ok, first things first, I don't have any particularly special cars at the moment, because I'm working hard for the 1000 cars trophy. So here a list of my double cars; I will update the list as soon as I get anything else double, or when I have the trophy, this list will become LONG.

Positive and negative traders will be mentioned in the GT5 Traders Reputation Thread.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything has 0 mileage and is untouched unless stated otherwise. List will be sorted by brand followed by model followed by year.

For trade (all 0 mileage and unouched unless said otherwise):

Audi Le Mans quattro '03
Audi Pikes Peak quattro '03
BMW M3 GTR '03 (392BHP (oiled, not tuned), 18,393.0 km, racing tires, fully customizable suspension, type 3 rear wing, engine and body rigidity fully restored)
Bugatti Veyron '09, Grey/Solver Gold Metallic
Citeza V16T '94, Citeza Red
Jay Leno's Tank Car '03

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the moment, I'm not looking for anything particularly special, all I want to do is complete all of the races. So I'm quite easy when it comes to trading. If there are multiple preferred cars, they will be sorted by how much I prefer that particular car.

Looking for:

XXX

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All used trade slots will be mentioned in GMT +1.

Used trade slots:

XXX

Thanks for reading, PM me or reply to this thread if you are interested!

- Ben
 
Last edited:
Back