Bout time I joined

• Thread starter Mike_grpA
  • 8 comments
Australia
Tasmania, AU
stigsdaddy
Hey everyone, I've been stalking this forum as a guest for years, so I thought I should finally join!

I'm Mike, I'm a 29 year old from Australia. I live in a beautiful state called Tasmania. Tassie is most famous among petrol heads for Targa Tasmania, a tarmac rally event spanning five days that takes in the beautiful scenery of this great state, whilst competing on some of the worlds best driving roads.

I have been playing the GT series since GT1, and currently play GT6 with a wheel, because I love the step in realism using a wheel.

You are clear to enter. Welcome to GTPlanet! :gtpflag:
image.jpg

Cheers guys, feels good to be here in an official capacity, instead of stalking the forum anonymously lol.
My favourite thing about gt6, is that it has my car, a celica gt4 rc. Although, mine isnt the japanese model, its an aus delivered gt4 group a rallye carlos sainz signature edition (a mouthful I know) #39/150 :D

*edit: that is my car pictured over there <--

Cheers guys, feels good to be here in an official capacity, instead of stalking the forum anonymously lol.
My favourite thing about gt6, is that it has my car, a celica gt4 rc. Although, mine isnt the japanese model, its an aus delivered gt4 group a rallye carlos sainz signature edition (a mouthful I know) #39/150 :D

*edit: that is my car pictured over there <--
So, it was your breath I always felt at the back of my neck? :D

No seriously, Welcome. What made you decide to join GTP?

Latest Posts

Back