Bowtie Nightmares Racing needs drivers!

United States
North Carolina
daulton_is_beast
drizzle42069
Bowtie Nightmares Racing is a team I started. We do it all! Drag racing, Drifting, NASCAR, Road course, etc. Sadly the only drivers are me and about 3 others. We really need drivers! I got the name because were diehard Chevrolet people and race mostly Chevys HOWEVER we do race all other cars. Bowtie Nightmares meaning the fastest most bada** rides with a Chevrolet Bowtie emblem on 'em!
PSN: daulton_is_beast
-DAULTON J. ASHLAW #117
:gtpflag:

Them Bowties better be having nightmares about my Fords beatin' 'em...

I have a Dodge, and have owned 2 others. None of them made it to 200,000 miles.

That's because they didn't have a slant 6 I bet :) I'm talking around pre 1974, late 70's and up run away from them.

My 1994 z28 camaro still running great, just put a new opti-spark in her at 150k miles. Oil pressure is perfect and will lose against a new v6 mustang! :-(

Only good engine from them that lasted was the 318.

Forgot to mention 2 of them were free.

LOLno

426 Hemis only dreamed of what 429 SCJ Drag Packs were pumping out. And the Challenger wouldn't exist if Ford didn't make a Mustang =P

LOLno

426 Hemis only dreamed of what 429 SCJ Drag Packs were pumping out. And the Challenger wouldn't exist if Ford didn't make a Mustang =P

lol look up the a990 hemi cars, wo23 plymouth and dodge, lo23 hemi dart and barracuda. no ford ever came close

Back