Boxer Spirit help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Metar
  • 3 comments
  • 3,073 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
7,719
After a couple of trys, with all the Imprezas, Legacys and RUFs I have, I finally managed Hong Kong (with a 900HP RUF, I know), and beaten Trial Mountain with a Legacy (but it was pretty close), but no matter what car, I can't get through the Infineon Raceway one. By now, I must've gotten all the RUFs and Subarus money can buy, but each and every one of them fail miserably against the top RUFs, both in A-spec and in B-spec.
I searched, but I found no answer... What's the trick there? Is there any chance of a field without RUFs?

If only it was a championship...
 
Sorry. Found my mistake - I spelled it Boxter in my search.

Read it, followed it, won the race. Thank you...

(should this be deleted?)
 
Nope, but it can be locked... :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back