Boxing:Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs Shane Mosley

• Thread starter east
  • 3 comments

Who will win this fight?

• I think Floyd will win.

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • I think Shane will win.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I like Shane more but I think Floyd will win.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I like Floyd more but I think Shane will win.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Firstly I would like to ask all people who post on this thread to please not bash Floyd Mayweather Jr., Shane Mosley or Manny Pacquiao in this thread or refer to them by such names as Gayweather or PEDquiao, thank you.

Now I would like to know who here is going to watch this fight (either live or on tv) and who do you think will win or who do you want to win?

For me personally, I want Shane to win because I like him better as a person, however my gut tells me Floyd will be too good on the night and increase his record to 41-0.

No F**quiao, either? :lol: (I'm a fan of Manny... mind... I just find the fanboy bashing hilarious...)

I think Mayweather may take it... he's got good odds, and he's likely going to be in good condition for this fight.

Besides, if Mayweather doesn't, we many never see Pacquiao-Mayweather... which is the fight that everyone wants to see, to settle once and for all who's pound-for-pound greatest (I'd actually give them even odds). Hopefully Mosley-Mayweather won't be the snoozefest the last Pacquiao fight was. While it showed that if you turtle up and only take about a thousand of Pacquiao's punches instead of two thousand, you won't get the living daylights beaten out of you... you sure as hell ain't going to win a match that way.

shane has some excellent speed and power. One thing that is certain is that Floyd will not have an easy fight. Expect flurries and lots of running from Floyd.

Back