Boxing tonight

NocturnalPS

?¿That's Odd?¿
Staff Emeritus
United States
Tx, Alamo City
XRaptor529
Marco Antonio Barrera vs. Erik Morales for the world featherweight championship .... Anyone else ever heard of the two? Back in the beginning of 2000 The two meet and to me i think was the Best Fight i have ever seen. Morales won the last time they meet. This time (tonight) im not too sure that he will win again. Barrera from the last time i saw him fight looks to be like hes on a mission.

Anyways i just thought i would put this up to see if there are any other Boxing fans out there. :D :D I know this match tonight will be just as good as the last one.

Should be a good fight. Last time I saw Barrera fight, it was against Naseem Hamed, a pretty poor fight by all accounts. Wasn't there some contraversy last time Morales and Barrera fought?

Originally posted by Brian P
Should be a good fight. Last time I saw Barrera fight, it was against Naseem Hamed, a pretty poor fight by all accounts. Wasn't there some contraversy last time Morales and Barrera fought?
Yeah.. its all at that site i posted... But take a look at the 5th round. Its like THE GREATEST... :P Cant wait till tonight.

Originally posted by lotus350
Who won Nocturnal? Barrera i imagine he's real class :shades:
Well the fight was not as great as the first one. Marco Antonio Barrera won this time around. I feel that they will fight again.

Back