BPR Global GT Series || Hosted by BlackOut Motorsports|| Cancelled Until further noticeFinished 

What day of the week works best for you to race?

• Friday

• Saturday

• Sunday

Results are only viewable after voting.
Congo Kinshasa
The Motherland
Manasseh257
BPR Global GT Series.jpg

STOP! BE SURE TO READ THE ENDURANCE RUNNERS REGULATION PAMPHLET
Regulations, Rules, and Sanctioning

This is a BlackOut Motorsports sanctioned event hosted by Endurance Runners.
After the World Sportscar Championship folded, this great series arose. Although this series only had a 3 year run, it was an interesting series that brought about some magnificent racing machines.
What you say we race in a series similar to their's? combining the 1995 and 1996 seasons.
We will stay true to realism in this. (All but tires. sorry, I'm allowing RS. BUT racers will only be able to use them once as well as RM)
TCS: OFF
ABS: ON (Max =1)
ASM: OFF
Active Steering: OFF
Driving Line: ON

Slipstream: Real
Mechanical Damage: Heavy
Penalty: Off
Boost: Off

CLASSES

We will have 2 race classes. GT1 Class, and GT2 Class
The GT1 Class will be more top end racing cars
The GT2 Class will be low end race cars (Most likely touring cars, and street modified cars)
NOTE Some cars from the GT1 class can be adjusted or made into GT2 cars, they just have to follow regulations and BoP.

Cars in Green indicate Multi-class cars

GT1 Class Car Choices

Nissan Skyline R33 Touring Car 1/2

Mclaren F1 GTR 1995 2/2 (1 Base and 1 Authentic)
Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car 0/1
Viper GTS-R 1/1
Honda NSX-R Prototype LM 0/1
NOMAD Diablo GT-1 0/1
Castrol TOM'S Supra '97 1/2

GT2 Class Car Choice

NSX LM Race Car '91 2/2

TVR Tuscan Speed 6 Touring Car 1/1
Lister Storm V12 Race Car 1/1
Lotus Espirit 1/2
RUF CTR2 (911 GT2 replica) 0/2
Callaway C12 (Callaway Corvette Replica) 0/2
Ferrari F40 (GTE replica) 1/2

GT1 Class Specs

BPR GLOBAL GT SERIES SPECS.JPG

EDIT: McLaren F1 GTR BoP change!

Old Regulation: Minimum weight (1,050kg)
New Regulation: Minimum Weight (1,090kg) [1,110kg @ La Sarthe]

GT2 Class Specs

BPR GLOBAL GT SERIES SPECS 2.JPG

Schedule

Blue= Made up/Fictional track

Black= real Life/Authentic Track

1. 30 Minutes of Spa
2. 30 Minutes of the Night

3. 30 Minutes of Monza
4. 90 Minutes of Le Mans (La Sarthe 2009) (24 Hour simulation)
5. 130 km of Spain

6. 30 Minutes of Nurburgring
7. 110 km of Switzerland (31 Laps)

8. 110 km of Suzuka (19 Laps)
9. British Empire Trophy 30 Minutes of Silverstone
10. 25 Minutes of Tokyo

11. Gulf Oil Global GT Endurance 30 Minutes of Brands Hatch

These are short sprint endurance races. They will be fun, clean and competitive.

DRIVER REGISTRATION

If you are interested in participating in this series, fill out the registration below

REGISTRATION

TEAMS & TEAM REGISTRATION
This series will consist of teams. If you are interested in creating a team for the series, Please go over the team rules below and feel free to sign your team up!

1. A team must not contain more than 2 drivers
2. A team cannot register more than once.

(i.e. Team Black cannot have 2 full teams. Every team is allowed ONE Entry)
3. A team using base model cars much have matching colors or colors that are close to matching.
(i.e. My team color is black. If my 2nd driver chooses to use a base model car, their car has to be black as well.)
4. A team IS allowed to have a driver race in differentiating classes.
(i.e. A team is allowed to have one driver in each class. one driver of a team can be in GT1 and the other can be in GT2)

Sign your Team below

TEAM REGISTRY

RACE PROCEDURES
1. Room lobby will open.
2. Cars will be checked. We will let you know if your car is breaching regulations
3. We will hold a qualifier before the race.
4. The race will be started with a parade lap behind the pace car/or pole runner.
5. Results will be posted after the race. Drivers are recommended to save the replays of races. For records and for any complaints or regulation breaches you or I might have found.

CLEAN DRIVING is enforced here.
two wheels must stay on outside the white line on any given track,
a driver is to not cut tracks or ignore/cut chicanes,
drivers are to not divebomb,
drivers are to not block faster opponents. (Defending your driving line and blocking are 2 different things and it will show up on the replay)
Drivers are required to read the regulations and pit lane rules as well as tire rules. After the first race, YOU WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW REGULATIONS!

Tires/Pit Stops

a. Every driver will be given
2 sets of RH tires
1 set of RM tires
1 set of RS tires
3 sets of IM tires
3 sets of W tires

The Nissan Skyline R33 Touring Car is given an extra set of RM and RS due to it's loosespring rate and horrible understeer

b. Pit lanes will be open after the first 5 minutes of the race (Unless you sustain damage)

During a drivers first pit stop, a driver Must not refuel. This will be a tire change pit only. If you must refuel your first pit stop, you must adhere to a 10 second penalty in the pit. (After refueling is done, press the start button and wait 10 seconds before resuming the race)

A driver will be eligible to make their 2nd pit-stop after 7 TOTAL minutes have gone by in the race.

After 7 total minutes have passed in the race, a driver is free to pit-in whenever they feel it's necessary

POINT SYSTEM
Drivers Championship
1st. 50 Points
2nd. 40 Points
3rd. 35 Points
4th. 30 Points
5th. 20 Points
6th. 15 Points
7th. 10 Points

Team Championship

Team Points will be from the points of the team drivers.
(i.e. Driver #1 from Team Blue got 2nd place. Driver #2 from Team Blue got 4th place. 40+30=70 Team Points)

I Hope I sparked some of y'alls interest. I hope to have this series running no later than mid September. Also I will need a little assistance tweaking the BoP as it may be even for me but too fast for someone else. Let me know if you want to join this series.

Last edited:
ANNOUNCEMENT
I'm planning to have this series go forward on Friday, September 18th.
However, every other race in the series will be held on FRIDAYS at the following time:
3:00 P.M. (EST)
8:00 P.M. (BST)
12:00 P.M. (PST)
7:00 P.M. (WET)

If I did not translate your time zone, you can always find out what your time zone converts to compared to the ones above.
If you want to translate your time, Click HERE to do it.

Lobby will be open 30 minutes in advance. Meaning, lobby will open around 2:30 -2:40 P.M. EST. We will have approximately 30 minutes to get everything sorted out

Here is the proposed schedule for the BPR Global GT series

BPR GLOBAL GT SERIES 1.JPG
@Harsk100 @TNR_KING_FILO @aruizb @lxmmy

The Races are changed to EVERY FRIDAY instead of Sunday to better accommodate the majority.

GT1
1. Manasseh257NSX/BlackOut__Nasseh (McLaren F1 GTR BASE MODEL) #5
2. Earl Reese/Clutch01Reese (Viper GTS-R) #13
3. Freddude/Fred_dude (McLaren F1 GTR BMW Kokusai Kaihatsu) #11
4. BrosifDuder/BrosifDuder (Castrol Supra GT) #21

GT2
1. dreading123/dreading123 (NSX LM '91) #12
2. Harsk100/HarskGaming 96 (Lister Storm V12 Race Car)
3. Mike458/INF_Mike458 (NSX LM GT2) #

Wildcard

1. lxmmy/mikeylam (TVR Tuscan Speed 6 RM) #19
2. filipino1234/filipino1234 (Nissan Skyline R33 LM) #72
3. jake2013guy/RacingAtHome (Ferrari F40 GTE) #7
4. slater1/slater1 (Lotus Esprit GT2) #99

1. BlackOut Motorsports
2. Harsk Racing (HRSC)
3. Wilson Racing
a. @jake2013guy
b.​
4. Belgian Motorsports Racing
5. VF1 Racing

RACE RESULTS

Spa Francorchamps
-Testing Times
-Qualifying Results
-Race Results
-Drivers Championship Standings after Race #1 GT1
-Drivers Championship Standings after Race #1 GT2
-Team Championship After Race #1

Special Stage R5

-Testing Times
-Qualifying Results
-Race Results
-Drivers Championship Standings after Race #2 GT1
-Drivers Championship Standings after Race #2 GT2
-Team Championship After Race #2

Autodromo Nazionale Monza

-Adjusted BoP/Testing
-Qualifying Results
-Race Results
-Drivers Championship Standings after Race #3 GT1
-Drivers Championship Standings after Race #3 GT2
-Team Championship After Race #3

Circuit de la Sarthe

-Adjusted BoP/Testing
-Qualifying Results
-Race Results
-Drivers Championship Standings after Race #4 GT1
-Drivers Championship Standings after Race #4 GT2
-Team Championship After Race #4

Last edited:
Hi there. I would like to have a practis session to see if this series, were to be something for me. When are you going to be on?
Car for per reference Nissan R33.
Regards Filip

Hi there. I would like to have a practis session to see if this series, were to be something for me. When are you going to be on?
Car for per reference Nissan R33.
Regards Filip

I'll be on pretty much the rest of today and I'll be on tomorrow. I'll have a practice session tomorrow at 11 a.m. EST which would be 5 p.m. CET.

If I'm going to sign-up to the championship, then I will be able to race in just in Round #1 and #3.

I'm planning to enter with a F40 or a RUF CTR2 on team HRSC Racing.

Okay but why just round #1 and 3?
Because you know that I have Sick Cylinder's World Classic Racing. So, that's why I cannot commit the full season.

I can race the Round #1 because the day of the Round #1 is in a Friday and the Round #3 because @Sick Cylinder will host a Pre-Season of 1966 Sports Cup.

Because you know that I have Sick Cylinder's World Classic Racing. So, that's why I cannot commit the full season.

I can race the Round #1 because the day of the Round #1 is in a Friday and the Round #3 because @Sick Cylinder will host a Pre-Season of 1966 Sports Cup.

What time does the series start? would it not start at 5:00 P.M GMT anymore?

What time does the series start? would it not start at 5:00 P.M GMT anymore?
Well, from March to October, my country is at BST (British Summer Time), meaning, it would be 16:00 GMT. From November, the hour would be set at GMT again.

It is still at 5:00 PM, but just in different timezone (BST instead of GMT).

Well, from March to October, my country is at BST (British Summer Time), meaning, it would be 16:00 GMT. From November, the hour would be set at GMT again.

It is still at 5:00 PM, but just in different timezone (BST instead of GMT).

Oh well this series is 4 hours after Sick's. Not to mention it's 1 sprint endurance race. Also, remember I'm racing in Sick's new series in October as well lol. So you should be good if you're worried about the series' conflicting.

Oh well this series is 4 hours after Sick's. Not to mention it's 1 sprint endurance race. Also, remember I'm racing in Sick's new series in October as well lol. So you should be good if you're worried about the series' conflicting.
But I'm focusing fully on Sick's series, Manasseh. I don't want to let my PS3 overheat because after I finish Sick's Series at 7 PM BST, then I turn off my PS3. But I don't know if it would be a good idea to participate in 2 series in a Sunday.

But I'm focusing fully on Sick's series, Manasseh. I don't want to let my PS3 overheat because after I finish Sick's Series at 7 PM BST, then I turn off my PS3. But I don't know if it would be a good idea to participate in 2 series in a Sunday.

Is Sick's series that long? hmm. Well okay. I never knew. I run 2 series every Sunday. do you have a fat PS3, a Slim, or a super slim?

Is Sick's series that long? hmm. Well okay. I never knew. I run 2 series every Sunday. do you have a fat PS3, a Slim, or a super slim?
No, it isn't too long. Sick's Series lasts 2 hours. My PS3 that I currently use is a Super Slim.

No, it isn't too long. Sick's Series lasts 2 hours. My PS3 that I currently use is a Super Slim.

If it's a Super Slim you should be good. Super Slims and Slim PS3's aren't as prone to overheating as the fat PS3's were do to poor design on the Fat PS3's. but ultimatly it is your decision.

If it's a Super Slim you should be good. Super Slims and Slim PS3's aren't as prone to overheating as the fat PS3's were do to poor design on the Fat PS3's. but ultimatly it is your decision.
Trust me I have had my my Fat PS3 for over 7years and has never overheated once and performs perfectly. It should be fine the newer ones on the overheating side of things.

Trust me I have had my my Fat PS3 for over 7years and has never overheated once and performs perfectly. It should be fine the newer ones on the overheating side of things.

Yeah. I had my fat PS3 for 5 years before it got the YLOD. but I got it when I hit out of anger. (Yeah it was pretty dumb of me) but fat PS3's aren't that bad provided you take good care of them. It's just when I got another one, I couldn't play GT6 on it as it kept crashing and people on here said it's because of the software in the Fat PS3.

Testing Times
In Progress

So far I've been trying to match times up. The McLaren and NSX are neck and Neck, The Supra is right behind it. The Diablo could run a faster time (3:49-3:48 in particular) but it gets a little tail happy as well as the XJ220 LM. Haven't OFFICIALLY tested the Viper yet. It did run a 3:50.8 on a practice run yesterday however.
Only car giving me the MOST problems is this damn Skyline R33. Had to use RM to have it's time match up. It's spring rate tension is HORRIBLE! and it has a horrendous understeer problem. I'm trying to tweak this BoP.

I'll be online testing again @ 1/2 P.M. EST

GT1 BoP.JPG

After 4 hours of testing, I finally found a DECENT balance among the GT2 class. Your tune and your driving line will decipher the time you run. Here are the times I ran for the GT2 class after changing tunes and specs over a hundred times.

GT2 BoP.JPG

Last edited:
Testing Times
In Progress

So far I've been trying to match times up. The McLaren and NSX are neck and Neck, The Supra is right behind it. The Diablo could run a faster time (3:49-3:48 in particular) but it gets a little tail happy as well as the XJ220 LM. Haven't OFFICIALLY tested the Viper yet. It did run a 3:50.8 on a practice run yesterday however.
Only car giving me the MOST problems is this damn Skyline R33. Had to use RM to have it's time match up. It's spring rate tension is HORRIBLE! and it has a horrendous understeer problem. I'm trying to tweak this BoP.

I'll be online testing again @ 1/2 P.M. EST

View attachment 444811
Nice table, but the Mclaren F1 and the NSX-R LM are 2 seconds faster, while the XJ220 LM and the R33 Touring car are 3 seconds slower than Mclaren F1 and the NSX-R LM.

I'll try to do the BoP testing of these cars in next week maybe. 👍

Is the nomad diablo the one u win from super?
i think that is were i won a diablo gt car from.

Nah, that's the Diablo GT2. The NOMAD Diablo you have to buy in the dealership.

Nice table, but the Mclaren F1 and the NSX-R LM are 2 seconds faster, while the XJ220 LM and the R33 Touring car are 3 seconds slower than Mclaren F1 and the NSX-R LM.

I'll try to do the BoP testing of these cars in next week maybe. 👍

Well 2 seconds will only go so far. Plus the XJ220 and Diablo were very tail happy. I'm going to test them again to see if I can race them being a little more stable. I know that Diablo can run a 3:48 as well as the XJ220.

Also, it could be the track. I'm going to test these cars out at Spa and Special Stage R5 and see what happens.

@filipino1234
@GremlinWon

You 2 showed previous interest, but I haven't heard from either of you for awhile. Are y'all still interested? Or have y'all moved on? (It's okay if you have)

Also, Who plans on being at the race this Friday? it starts at 3 P.M. EST.

Every other race will be on Sundays from there.

hi, I'm still really interested but have been fair too busy recently to be playing games so I'm afraid I can't really. I spend most evenings working on my work until about 8pm and am shattered by the end of it.

@filipino1234
@GremlinWon

You 2 showed previous interest, but I haven't heard from either of you for awhile. Are y'all still interested? Or have y'all moved on? (It's okay if you have)

Also, Who plans on being at the race this Friday? it starts at 3 P.M. EST.

Every other race will be on Sundays from there.
I'm still interested, i've just had so many things in the air so i haven't been able to practis. But i'm starting practis now, at spa.

Back