Brain-bending accident from glitch.

KaffeineKeiser
Well I'm a little gun-shy about posting right now, but this crazy 2010 glitch has my brain in a twist and I need to share it as a way to clear my brain from it's toxic affects.

Exiting turn 9 at Suzuka, a car fell through the bridge and landed right in my line of travel.

Fingers crossed that I don't get my backside chewed raw... And I've never tried embedding a YouTube clip either...

Kaffeine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2d2kRAmTJj0

Last edited:
Jesus.... brain bender indeed! That's just bizarre...... i'm lost for words!

Wow that's amazing. Was that online or off?

Offline, career mode.

To put even clearer explanation of how much it hurt my head:

Lot's of coffee in me (given).
56" tv with my wheel about 1.5 meters away (the screen really fills my vision).
I drive with cockpit view despite it being more difficult to see the turns, because I like the submersion quality and it's all about the fantasy for me.

I had to stop playing for a while.

-Kaffeine

Hee hee. Absolute class. Bugs in games can be annoying, but when you get one every so often like that you can forgive it because it is so damn hilarious. Hope it never happens to me though. Looks like your car damage was turned off - lucky!

Let's just hope this doesn't start happening to virgin Atlantic planes! The guys at Suzuka should really take a good look at that bridge!

Well... not that strange. The car fell from the straight which goes on that bridge just before the 130R corner. The only thing strange is how the car fell, but if you clip wheels you can easily fly with an F1. Thank God that never happened there in reality!

Well... not that strange. The car fell from the straight which goes on that bridge just before the 130R corner. The only thing strange is how the car fell, but if you clip wheels you can easily fly with an F1. Thank God that never happened there in reality!

Can't say I agree with that conclusion. Look again and you'll see the VR car clearly lands beneath the bridge.

Can't say I agree with that conclusion. Look again and you'll see the VR car clearly lands beneath the bridge.

Yeah, they is some major "Buckaroo Bonzai" passing through solid matter stuff going on there. In fact I would appreciate it if everyone now referred to me as "John Kaffeine Keiser" henceforth.

Yours,
JKK

Back