brake indicator

  • Thread starter Thread starter Agroracer10
  • 7 comments
  • 994 views
Messages
113
Messages
Agroracer10
Is there anyway to turn this off? In previous GT's you could change the settings so this would not appear. Its a huge distraction
 
If you mean the racing line that turns red before a turn, then yes, you turn it on/off from the Driving Options just before you start a race, just below the tire options. If it's not this, then I'm not sure what you're referring to.
 
maybe the red flashing light telling you to gear down?
 
^ You have to turn the whole HUD off.

Right. As you're driving, press "pause". There's an option to turn off the entire HUD, or turn off just the instrumentation. Turn whatever you want to turn "off", press "OK" (don't press "back") and the brake indicator should be off.
 
I find the down shift indicator quite handy when learning a new track. It gives you a rough idea of the braking points.
 
[Nor]MclarenF1
I find the down shift indicator quite handy when learning a new track. It gives you a rough idea of the braking points.



What I liked about the gt4 is that you could turn that off while still keeping the speedometer and rpm gauge.

Also while racing they need to lose the standings on the left hand side of the screen. It blocks the view of the turns. Besides, why do I need to things telling me what place I'm in.
 
What I liked about the gt4 is that you could turn that off while still keeping the speedometer and rpm gauge.

Also while racing they need to lose the standings on the left hand side of the screen. It blocks the view of the turns. Besides, why do I need to things telling me what place I'm in.

Hide it or a least show me the Cars I am racing against, not some made up names, that info is completely useless.
 
Back