Brakes and suggested gear indicator ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter paulinho
  • 3 comments
  • 817 views
Messages
24
United Kingdom
Dorset - England
Messages
PaulinhoT1971
Messages
PaulinhoT
Ok,

I have a few tunned cars, and my level is about 17 ? but I can't find an option to turn off the suggested gear indicator ? Am I missing something simple ?

Also I'm racing a tunned E-Type Jag.. which doesn't stop lol.. yet I can't find an option to fit uprated brakes to it ? I thought maybe it was due to it being a classic but it seems I can't fit bigger brakes to any other cars ?

Does anyone know if this option unlocks ?

As we all know that when uprating a car you not only sort the handling and power, you also sort the brakes.

Cheers if anyone car help.
 
There are no brake upgrades (one of the major complaints most people seem to have) and I don't know of a way to turn off the suggested gear indicator.

Now, of course, putting better tires on the car should improve braking performance, while simultaneously increasing all other performance.
 
Uhm ... some cars still suck on the break, but ... as example amg sls HUGE car on brakes...
seems to be a balancing problem.

if a car got bad brakes i use only race soft tires ;/
 
Thanks for the tip, I will buy some racing tyres :-)
 
Back