- 24

- Dorset - England
- PaulinhoT1971
- PaulinhoT
Ok,
I have a few tunned cars, and my level is about 17 ? but I can't find an option to turn off the suggested gear indicator ? Am I missing something simple ?
Also I'm racing a tunned E-Type Jag.. which doesn't stop lol.. yet I can't find an option to fit uprated brakes to it ? I thought maybe it was due to it being a classic but it seems I can't fit bigger brakes to any other cars ?
Does anyone know if this option unlocks ?
As we all know that when uprating a car you not only sort the handling and power, you also sort the brakes.
Cheers if anyone car help.
I have a few tunned cars, and my level is about 17 ? but I can't find an option to turn off the suggested gear indicator ? Am I missing something simple ?
Also I'm racing a tunned E-Type Jag.. which doesn't stop lol.. yet I can't find an option to fit uprated brakes to it ? I thought maybe it was due to it being a classic but it seems I can't fit bigger brakes to any other cars ?
Does anyone know if this option unlocks ?
As we all know that when uprating a car you not only sort the handling and power, you also sort the brakes.
Cheers if anyone car help.