Braking issue with 100% throttle applied

• Thread starter Gumshan
  • 2 comments
United States
United States
Help I’m having issues! I’m not dumb I swear lol
I’ve never had any issues with my sim rig or GT7 so maybe it’s time to replace some bits but lately I’ve been having an issue in Gran Turismo 7 only with my brakes. I’ve gone through all my settings and tried everything but nothing is working. My issue is when I apply 100% throttle, my brake pedal will intermittently apply 7-20% brake pressure even if I’m not touching the brakes. I made sure all assists for driving were turned off, I’ve reset all settings back to default multiple times and then tried to set my own custom pedal calibrations and that didn’t work,I tried to adjust the brake pedal threshold but no matter what value it’s set at it will still apply the brakes automatically, I’ve cleaned all ports and replugged in all cords as well. I’ve literally done everything but nothing will solve this issue. Has anyone else had this issue or know how to fix it? I’m using a Logitech G923 that’s a few years old so maybe it’s just time to get something new but it only has this issue in GT7.

It sounds like the pedal case might be flexing. Does the brake pressure change depending on how hard you press the accelerator?

That could be the issue I was thinking that could be the problem as well, the brake pressure doesn’t change from what I’ve noticed. If I apply 99% throttle it won’t cause the issue but as soon as 100% throttle is applied it will cause the brakes to randomly apply up to 20% pressure at most. I was thinking a cord could’ve been cramped or a bad connection but it wasn’t that so maybe something internal is just broken.

Back