Brand club!

  • Thread starter Thread starter SjefGielen
  • 7 comments
  • 669 views
Messages
355
Netherlands
Netherlands
Messages
Puppy71
Hi there fellow GT players. I'm a member of GTP for quite a while now. In this period of time a lot of club's are founded. A 200 pts stock club, a 100000 ASpec club, etc., etc.
Now thinking about clubs, I wonder why there aren't a lot of brand related or even type related clubs around here like in RL. IMHO a leaderboard with people driving the exact same car appeals more to me than a leaderboard where the first few entries are all F1 or other race cars.

Personaly I love the Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 road version, I drive it a lot, just for fun and I'm looking for good or plain fun setups for it.
I'm sure most racers have a personal favourite (for whatever reason) and I'm sure there's always a number of people who love the same car and would like to get in tough with fellow brand-lovers to exchange settings, experience or just plain braggin' about their wheels/performances!

I'd love to know the general opinion here about this!
 
Methinks there's already a few clubs established for certain brands. I don't know about specific cars, tho.
 
SjefGielen
Hi there fellow GT players. I'm a member of GTP for quite a while now. In this period of time a lot of club's are founded. A 200 pts stock club, a 100000 ASpec club, etc., etc.
Now thinking about clubs, I wonder why there aren't a lot of brand related or even type related clubs around here like in RL. IMHO a leaderboard with people driving the exact same car appeals more to me than a leaderboard where the first few entries are all F1 or other race cars.

Personaly I love the Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 road version, I drive it a lot, just for fun and I'm looking for good or plain fun setups for it.
I'm sure most racers have a personal favourite (for whatever reason) and I'm sure there's always a number of people who love the same car and would like to get in tough with fellow brand-lovers to exchange settings, experience or just plain braggin' about their wheels/performances!

I'd love to know the general opinion here about this!

Yes i do like this car. The handling's not the best, but it does have reasonable BHP and top speed. But i have to agree, their are a lot of threads about cars in general, but i dont think specific cars have started yet.
 
this is pointless to have a club on just ONE car, there are clubs on car manufacters, and if you were looking for peoples Peugot 205 Turbo go here and look HERE!
 
Master_Yoda
this is pointless to have a club on just ONE car, there are clubs on car manufacters, and if you were looking for peoples Peugot 205 Turbo go here and look HERE!

is there a holden club?
 
Master_Yoda
this is pointless to have a club on just ONE car, there are clubs on car manufacters, and if you were looking for peoples Peugot 205 Turbo go here and look HERE!

I did look there, the only setup for Peugeot there is a setup for the 206 RC - tarmac courses.
 
Back