Brand New to F1PS4 

• Thread starter slthree
  • 2 comments
United States
Fact Central Florida
slthree
Hey guys, over the past year I've been playing PC2 on my PS4 and loving it. I'm not great at it. Heck, I'm probably not even good. I'm mostly an OFFLINE racer

I'VE BEEN FOLLOWING ALL THE YOUTUBE VIDEOS ON THE NEW F1 SEASON COMING UP AND ALL THE TESTING GOING ON IN AUSTRALIA AND IT'S MADE ME GET F1 AND WANT TO PLAY IT

I've read as much as I can on these threads but still have a question:

FYI: I have a CSL Elite wheel with load cell brake

I've duplicated some of your settings and like them but Im wondering if anyone can help me with how I actually turn my wheel?

When I watch real F1 racing, it doesn't seem like the drivers have to turn the wheel very much to make turns. When I'm trying to turn, it feels like I'm turning my wheel forever.

What setting would allow me to turn my wheel way less in order to turn?

Thanks, sorry so long

I don't have a Fanatec (have Thrustmaster), but there has to be a setting to turn your degrees of rotation down, ie., 1080 --> 900 --> 720, and so on. You can also turn your steering sensitivity up (meaning the "game" wheel turns more in relation to the Fanatec wheel). Sorry I wasn't much help. But you could probably Google a shorter version of what you're asking.

Just looked it up and it looks to be in:

SEN (default = 900)
The sensitivity/wheel angle can be changed from 900° (CSL E WB: 1080°) to 90° according to your needs. If SEN is set to "OFF/Aut" the PC Driver or the PS3 can directly set the value which is used by some games (Codemasters F1, GT5, ...)
Since Firmware 094 the value OFF will be called "Aut". This means that our driver and games can change this setting automatically by remote.

So your wheel can have rotation of 900 degrees, down to 90 degrees. It looks that if you have the Elite Wheel base, it goes up to 1080. Anyway, hopefully someone will chime in that knows exactly what to do.

Back