Brands Hatch Circuit Experience

• Thread starter UnkaD
  • 3 comments
United States
So. California
UnkaD
Is anyone else having trouble getting gold on this track's circuit experience? I've gotten golds on the other five available to me without any issues at all, mostly within two or three turns. But this one... Wow. I don't know if Sport made me soft, but I'm not sure I'll be able to shave the half a second I need here.

I found it tricky yeah, the radical doesn't like going down to 2nd gear much it seems so if you're doing that in places besides the hairpin (druids?), try keeping in 3rd instead.

I found it tricky yeah, the radical doesn't like going down to 2nd gear much it seems so if you're doing that in places besides the hairpin (druids?), try keeping in 3rd instead.
I managed to get it finally. The 3rd gear tip worked wonders. I think the time might be lost with the long gaps in gear changes, plus it was easier to control the speed through corners while in 3rd. Three corners where I was using 2nd when 3rd was better.

I managed to get it finally. The 3rd gear tip worked wonders. I think the time might be lost with the long gaps in gear changes, plus it was easier to control the speed through corners while in 3rd. Three corners where I was using 2nd when 3rd was better.
Awesome! Well done! :cheers:

Back