Brands Hatch won't load since 1.12-1.13

• Thread starter Peter.
  • 3 comments
Jamaica
Kingston, Jamaica
pj-gm
PJwasHere876
The thread title pretty much sums it up, but the game just refuses to load Brands Hatch in any layout and in any game mode. It loads up the pre-race screen, but whenever you want to go to track, you get the spinning timer indefinitely. Because of it I can't progress to the iB events in GT mode, as the last license test is at Brands Hatch. It won't work even in the Senna Challenge anymore. I know that it's a problem with the current update, as I had done the Senna Challenge from before.

I haven't used the track very often, so I don't know if it is a problem with either 1.12 or 1.13. I have a digital copy of the game, which makes it even stranger that it wouldn't work anymore all of a sudden. Has anyone else, whether digital or disk, had any problem similar with this or any other track in the game since the latest update? Any advice?

The thread title pretty much sums it up, but the game just refuses to load Brands Hatch in any layout and in any game mode. It loads up the pre-race screen, but whenever you want to go to track, you get the spinning timer indefinitely. Because of it I can't progress to the iB events in GT mode, as the last license test is at Brands Hatch. It won't work even in the Senna Challenge anymore. I know that it's a problem with the current update, as I had done the Senna Challenge from before.

I haven't used the track very often, so I don't know if it is a problem with either 1.12 or 1.13. I have a digital copy of the game, which makes it even stranger that it wouldn't work anymore all of a sudden. Has anyone else, whether digital or disk, had any problem similar with this or any other track in the game since the latest update? Any advice?

Delete in game data in GT6 options (NOT off of PS3 HDD) and set to reinstall in game.

Oh and long time no see PJ :cheers:

Delete in game data in GT6 options (NOT off of PS3 HDD) and set to reinstall in game.

Oh and long time no see PJ :cheers:
Good to see you again, but I don't know if you saw that I have a digital copy of the game. Reinstalling updates would mean re-downloading he entire game and reinstalling all of the updates, unless I'm mistaken.

Good to see you again, but I don't know if you saw that I have a digital copy of the game. Reinstalling updates would mean re-downloading he entire game and reinstalling all of the updates, unless I'm mistaken.

Ahh must be different then on digital copy :/

Back