Brasil Race Group

  • Thread starter Thread starter FelipeMartins
  • 2 comments
  • 422 views
Messages
92
Brazil
Recife
Messages
FelipeMartins
Messages
FelipeMartins96
So i finished the a-spec so now i want to try online racing but i think i would be better with a group if you want to join add me PSN: FelipeMartins
BTW i'm with a lobby right now :guilty: but theres only me in if you want to come i;m waiting:sly:

or reply to this thread
 
Hey Felipe, I myself am American, but I'm starting an Olympics (Its with normal racing, no car soccer :)) and I've noticed that we don't have a Brazilian team, would you be interested in joining that by any chance?
We haven't started yet, still gathering racers, were going to run a season with everything from karts to F1, I can help you get some of the cars if you need them.
PM me if you're interested.
 
Hey Felipe, I myself am American, but I'm starting an Olympics (Its with normal racing, no car soccer :)) and I've noticed that we don't have a Brazilian team, would you be interested in joining that by any chance?
We haven't started yet, still gathering racers, were going to run a season with everything from karts to F1, I can help you get some of the cars if you need them.
PM me if you're interested.

i don't know because i'm not professional i'm gt5 i'm only a good racer but i liked the idea
 
Back