Break from gt5 to play shift2.

  • Thread starter Thread starter TURBOMATIZ
  • 3 comments
  • 1,316 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
194
United Kingdom
Marston Green
Hi folks i just like to have a say about shift 2 unleashed (pc version) ive had a 4 week break from gt5 to play this game and i must say its ok but NO gt5 . I didnt even recognise the nurby( suzuka is bad too) on this game was awfull and as for the handling and physics forget it im using a g25 wheel and you never really feel in control of the cars (i feel more steady in my daewoo matiz than a fully specced up gt-r lol).On the positve side the sound is nice and meaty and the little features like saving setups for certain tracks is smart and there is good selection of tracks . How on earth EDGE magazine gave this a higher score than gt5 baffles me (maybe they dont have a wheel??). I cant wait now to put gt5 back on a get on the nurby .:)
 
I gave up on this thing after 30mins. Those 30mins were mostly spent by be trying to fix what I thought was broke FFB - nope, it just sucks like you said.

My stock seat Leon had a stupid low dump/blow of value which was just laughable.

Awful compare to gt5.
 
I sold mine after 1 playthrough to level 18 and 3 weeks. Got Crysis 2 in return, much better for me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back