Breaking out - any practical use in single player?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ScouserInExile
  • 14 comments
  • 1,314 views
Messages
687
I've noticed a few threads / posts about people cheating in multiplayer by breaking out of the circuit and am now wondering if this has a practical application in single player?

Specifically, could I do it to do a hundred laps of so in a few minutes in the Le Mans / Nurburgring 24hrs, then walk away for a day and come back to win the race?
 
I was thinking that too, and I heard if you go solo then you can like add weight to the front of your car to get in
 
For the Nurb 24 you could get out and just do laps for a hour then wait 23 hours and just do one more.
 
For the Nurb 24 you could get out and just do laps for a hour then wait 23 hours and just do one more.

The laps rack up that fast if you break the barrier?
 
Breaking out - any practical use in single player?

Of course not.

For the Nurb 24 you could get out and just do laps for a hour then wait 23 hours and just do one more.

Only if you could somehow convince an AI car to push you out. That's not happening ;)
 
Of course not.



Only if you could somehow convince an AI car to push you out. That's not happening ;)
You don't need to be pushed out you can get out on your own in a X1.
 
I don't know, all I know is it is possible in an X1.
 
I don't know, all I know is it is possible in an X1.

I heard that, but i can't find the right spot to break out on.
 
The guys that cheated in Nürburgrin time trial got out on their own. I don't know the exact method though.
 
i thought that they fixed this glitch with the recent update :s!
 
I know how to get out of the track but wont tell anyone as some people will complain but its definetely possible
 
superdiscodaz
i know how to get out of the track but wont tell anyone as some people will complain but its definetely possible

+1
 
Yeah my friend used this technique to do the 24 hr Aspec nurburgring, break out do an hours worth of "glitch" laps then sit idle for rest of race until the win ...
 
Back