Bright coloured and neon paints! For chromes, mattes and colour shifts =]

  • Thread starter Thread starter alx-ndr
  • 11 comments
  • 2,759 views
Messages
410
United Kingdom
London/England
Messages
alx-ndr
I want any bright coloured paints such as neon greens, oranges, yellows etc...

An example-
5446545781_9657ff1623.jpg


These are my "rare" paints I have to offer-

Chromes-

Silver Chrome

Mattes-

Matte grey
Matte light grey
Matte silver
Matte dark red
Matte light blue
Matt black
Matte green
Matte purple

Colour shifts-

Maziora McKenley
Crystal Topaz Pearlescent
Maziora Matterhorn
Reflex Purple
Maziora Andromeda
Maziora Everest
Maziora Mazeran

I also have 64 pearl paints, 169 metallic paints and 168 solid colour paints so ask

PM me if you want to trade
If you can, take a photo of the paint on a car or something... not essential, but it just helps me =]
 
Last edited:
Send 1 chrome orange for 1 matte purple in morning 7am UK time.
 
Send 1 chrome orange for 1 matte purple in morning 7am UK time.

At 7am lol? I'll be asleep... erm can you not do it now lol?
 
No working add me andyh_2010 ill send in morning and you send when you can.
 
That paint chip in the picture is VERDE COUNTACH if i'm not wrong...
 
See my PM alx-ndr
 
That paint chip in the picture is VERDE COUNTACH if i'm not wrong...

It's Fantasiagrun, but close... I just used up my last chip by accident lol
 
No working add me andyh_2010 ill send in morning and you send when you can.

Ok, no problem... I'll send it in a few mins =]
 
hi got a few bright colours will send a fr now then send a few paints to you.
 
Can't trade anymore until I find a new pen drive...
 
firstly your thread name confused me (I thought you were offering neon paints for chromes) and you don't need a pen drive another account works just as well.
 
can send you another tonight chap dont worry about send anything back til your able to.
 
Back