"Bright Light! Bright Light!"

• Thread starter teth75
  • 14 comments
United Kingdom
Staffordshire
Teth75
As mentioned many times on here the lights just don't work on some night tracks ( i speak mainly of willow springs ).
Was using the BRZ GT300 Base model and couldn't believe how bright the lights are! it's like the tracks floodlit. When u flash lights it goes completely black for a 1/4 second lol

Anybody else know of cars with bright lights? And which cars have the most useless lights?

I think Zonda LM is a car with good bright headlights. You can also turn them more brighter as every standard can. Another may be M3 GT2. :)

I found the Tuscan Speed 6 road car had terrible headlights at Bathurst. I don't know if it was just at Bathurst or all tracks, but I couldn't race with it.

HKS Mits CT230R LOOKs like it has lights, but doesn't. Yet the blue high-beam indicator is on on the dash. This was a bummer for me as I wanted to use it for Nurb 24.

In real life the HKS Evo doesn't have functioning lights either. I think they might be painted or what not.

Think about it, it's a time attack car so headlights aren't useful on a car like that so they prolly got binned to save weight.

In real life the HKS Evo doesn't have functioning lights either. I think they might be painted or what not.

Think about it, it's a time attack car so headlights aren't useful on a car like that so they prolly got binned to save weight.
I have no idea what the "real life" purpose of the car is, I just think it'd be nice to know before completing the first lap at the 'Ring and darkness falls:lol:

I recall the DB9 used to have a dire lighting system in GT5, in which is you switched from main beam to full, you lost the light from the main beam and it was replaced by the long distance full beam. Which resulted in very poor visibility as the road wasn't lit, and the lights were almost yellow in colour. Don't know if this has been fixed, but it made the car undrivable at night, both in and out of the interior.

Back