but you see guys there is method in my madness because each game has its own great track,and thought the time each game has showed them:
GT1: Grand valley(I hope they make that one too)
GT2: Grindelwald
GT3: Complex String
GT4: El Capitan
then in GT4 they put the nurburgring which was really cool and has been put in every single racing game since.
and finally one that I missed from a couple months ago when I sold my xbox 360(before the Red Ring of Dead reach me)is the fujimi kaido circuit from the original forza but remaster for FM3 and that track is just really,really cool,if any of you guys have forza just play it(not for the drifting stuff but for the driving challenge that it requires)take a Ferrari FXX for a spin in that track and you will notice how cool that track is.
Grindelwald is like the son of nurburgring with the fujimi FM3 track and the El capitan Landscape,just amazing.