Bring Back PP500.

Messages
32
I enjoyed racing in the PP500 in my Integra Type R. Should it be brought back ? I reckon get rid of the time trials part from the online options.
  • PP500 ALL TRACKS
  • PP600 ALL TRACKS
  • PP700 ALL TRACKS
  • PP UNLIMITED ALL TRACKS

Also have lower PP race events to.

Give me your thoughts and opinions.
 
I reckon there should be an event where PP is unlimited. Just for the heck of it!
 
I reckon there should be an event where PP is unlimited. Just for the heck of it!

I take it you mean an F1 only race, because that's the only car people would use in an unlimited PP race!
 
I take it you mean an F1 only race, because that's the only car people would use in an unlimited PP race!

doh! you've got a point there. Ok, how about one exclusive F1 online race and another event with unlimited PP, but excluding the F1 ! :dopey:
 
doh! you've got a point there. Ok, how about one exclusive F1 online race and another event with unlimited PP, but excluding the F1 ! :dopey:

Good idea! Only 3 days till they update the online events
 
I enjoyed racing in the PP500 in my Integra Type R. Should it be brought back ? I reckon get rid of the time trials part from the online options.
  • PP500 ALL TRACKS
  • PP600 ALL TRACKS
  • PP700 ALL TRACKS
  • PP UNLIMITED ALL TRACKS

Also have lower PP race events to.

Give me your thoughts and opinions.

They need to be events using Professional physics too, I want to race in the PP600 and PP500 races but not with the awful standard physics.
 
Back