Bring back the F430 vs GTR online race...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hazzy997
  • 13 comments
  • 1,043 views
Messages
136
United States
United States
Wouldn't you guys like an idea like that? I remember we had it in the prologue version.

If you want several like this updated I would think these would be feasible:

-LP560 vs 458
-FXX vs Huayra
-LFA vs SLS

......

Any more ideas?
 
-Camaro SS vs Boss 302
-LP 640 vs 599
RUF RGT vs Audi R8 V8

.....
 
Beat vs Autozam
S.Shigeno Trueno vs Spoon EK
S2000 Street Battle Royale with Cheese: Amuse vs Mugen vs Spoon
 
Well we got nice ideas, hopefully PD will implement these type of one make races I guess for some of the online races.

This idea got people online in the prologue.
 
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R (R34) '99
vs
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R (R34) '00
vs
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R Special Color Midnight Purple II (R34) '99
vs
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R Special Color Midnight Purple III (R34) '00
vs
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V-spec N1 (R34) '99
vs
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V-spec II (R34) '00
vs
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V-spec II N1 (R34) '00
vs
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R M-spec (R34) '01
vs
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R M-spec Nür (R34) '02
 
Ford GT' 06 vs. Ford GT '05.
 
Tuned Mercedes-Benz C63AMG vs tuned BMW M5 or Lexus ISF.
Stock C63AMG vs stock M3.


Subaru Impreza WRX STi vs Mitsubishi Lancer Evo
 
Last edited:
I know that all these young kids brag about their Veyron as being the fastest car in the game, so...

Bugatti Veyron vs. Any one race car....and both with the same tire compounds. And on a track that actually has turns in it.

[/playing around]


Audi R8 5.2 vs. Mercedes McLaren SLR.

Peugeot 908 HDi vs. Audi R18 TDI
 
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R (R34) '99
vs
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R (R34) '00
vs
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R Special Color Midnight Purple II (R34) '99
vs
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R Special Color Midnight Purple III (R34) '00
vs
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V-spec N1 (R34) '99
vs
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V-spec II (R34) '00
vs
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V-spec II N1 (R34) '00
vs
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R M-spec (R34) '01
vs
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R M-spec Nür (R34) '02


itl' be a tight battle between midnight purple II and midnight purple III.
 
Wouldn't you guys like an idea like that? I remember we had it in the prologue version.

If you want several like this updated I would think these would be feasible:

-LP560 vs 458
-FXX vs Huayra
-LFA vs SLS

......

Any more ideas?

I like this, but I'd rather see the FXX vs the Zonda R since they're technically race cars.

If they ever put the ZL1 in the game I'd say Boss 302 vs that or the GT500

ZR1 vs SRT GTS

Oh and 69' Z/28 vs 70' AAR Cuda

Wish I could think of some others mainly European but I can't right now.
 
Viper GTS 02 vs Corvette c7

Edit: I dont know the outcome really if it would be close or not irl but I've had a good close race with these two online, stock!
 
Back