Bring one existing premium model to GTS

• Thread starter Sambert
  • 20 comments

Sambert

Backsliden Member
Premium
Australia
Australia
Having compared the 458 Italia and the Alfa Mito from GT6 to GTS in photomode, I'm of the view that little has been done to bring them over to Sport. So, which exisiting premium model would you select? Rules - max of one race car, one rally car, one road car.

I'd like to see the Z11SN (even tho it will be without classmates) the F40 and the Celica Rally car.

GT.png

Gotta admit, it's weird that they (claimed to have) started over from scratch again. The premiums already looked great in GT5 and GT6. Must've been the need to have them in the HDR color space or something.

If I had to choose then, it's the Ferrari 599 GTB. That car looked stunning back then.

Race - Pagani Zonda R
Road - Ferrari Enzo or Lamborghini Murcielago

(concerning a rally car, i remember a rumor, time ago, about the laser scanning of the Delta S4 ... so ..)

IR

BMW 507. We need more
Gotta admit, it's weird that they (claimed to have) started over from scratch again. The premiums already looked great in GT5 and GT6. Must've been the need to have them in the HDR color space or something.

Could be more reasons like not enough of the interior modeled for VR, missing proper engine sound etc.

I'd like to see the BMW 507 return, this game desperately needs the classic cars back and I bet open top is amazing in VR (we only have a few now).

I remember there was a forum thread in the GT6 section a couple of years ago comparing and rating all the premium models (since not all premiums were of equal quality), some got a 5 star rating, others 3 star (the older premiums). I tried to search it but couldn't find it. I would assume all those GT6 cars we now have in GT:S would all have been 5 star premiums.

NSX Type R '02

But I'd really prefer PD taking the time to make a premium NSX Type R '92 instead...

This all day long 👍

One of the iconic cars across the series, and also one of the best cars to drive.

I'm really liking GTS so far, but the number of iconic cars missing from the game is disappointing... bin all the VGT crap (complete waste of time), and give us more real cars please, PD.

To be honest i'd bring back all premiums, they can fit eveywhere and in every classes that currently exist. But if i had to bring back only one, it'll be the 1st gen MX5.

I finally thought of a real-world livery I wanted to replicated -- the 2016 Chip Ganassi Rolex 24hrs of Daytona entries....
Then I realized we don't have a FORD GT

Road: Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A
Race: Chevrolet Corvette Z06 LM Race Car
Rally: Subaru Impreza WRX STI Rally Car '05

Back