Bring Your Own 125 Shifter Kart To MONACO And NORDSCHLEIFEOpen 

• Thread starter JockeP22
  • 2 comments
Sweden
Sweden
kart1_zps468d56db.jpg~original

kart2_zpsf535721c.jpg~original

I like the shifter kart in this game and I like the settings best when they are as realistic as possible, therefore it won't be any boost or strong slipstream.

I'm thinking we should have a 5-minute solo qualifying session at both tracks and
race for 50 km at Nordschleife (24h layout x two laps) and 75 km at Monaco (23 laps).

I rarely see kart races being set up here at GTP and there might be a valid reason for that, I don't know.
Any interest out there?

I guess we could also implement points to make it more exciting.

kart1_zps468d56db.jpg~original

kart2_zpsf535721c.jpg~original

I like the shifter kart in this game and I like the settings best when they are as realistic as possible, therefore it won't be any boost or strong slipstream.

I'm thinking we should have a 5-minute solo qualifying session at both tracks and
race for 50 km at Nordschleife (24h layout x two laps) and 75 km at Monaco (23 laps).

I rarely see kart races being set up here at GTP and there might be a valid reason for that, I don't know.
Any interest out there?

I guess we could also implement points to make it more exciting.
I might like to try this, I've been playing with that kart on Nordschleife, it's a blast. :cool:

Time to time there's been some kart series/races. But at the moment none if I'm right.
I might join if time (date&time) fits to my calendar.

Back