british lightweights B-spec

Messages
174
Messages
Iriquois
something really idiotic just happened to me in this race. I was driving with a

lotus elise all tuned, im on the last lap and in first place im like a minute

ahead of everyone and as i was approaching the middle section of the track

where both sides intertwine( the corner where you move from the middle of

the track towards the other side of the track). Anyways, the group of cars

that are way behind and are moving across this middle intersection area, clip

my side spinning me to the left when i should of turned right and for some

reason my lotus does not turn around and instead continues on the long

straight(the opposite direction), before the finish line putting me in 12th

place. Didnt know which forum to put this in but decided to share this weird

event/bug. Anything similar like this happened to you guys before?
 
On that race, if you get a large enough lead, it might be best to pace down so you avoid getting hit. Its a risky track at best (lethal at worst) and Bob seems to be stunned when he wrecks so just pay attention and remember to pace down.
 
You can enter with the Mclaren XD, so plenty of beeing ahead.
At least in a-spec.
 
I take it this is on the Top Gear Test Track which has a couple of crossover points. While I am not surprised the A.I crashed into the other cars, going the wrong way and then it thinking you are last has to be a bug that should be fixed.

Luckily when I did this event my B-spec guy was never at those crossover points at the same time as the A.I.:)
 
yea sorry, i forgot to specify that this was the top gear track. But i recently just beat it. But yea, im guessing it was a bug/glitch too.
 
i had to buy the Tuscan Speed 6 for my B-Spec driver to win both races :S
 
Back