British Motorshow 2006 Photo GALLERY - 56k users BEWARE!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZEE
  • 2 comments
  • 642 views

ZEE

Sumtimes yu just gotta lick the stamp & send it!
Premium
Messages
2,515
United Kingdom
Nurburgring, Germany
Hey ppl, been long time since I posted, been busy with life an other things.

:sly:

Here are some of my personal photos of when I visited the British Motorshow 2006 on the 26th July 2006.

I had a great time, I saw plenty cars and eve more car babes. :) 👍
I hope you enjoy the pictures and ask if you wanna see any more. Fell free to post yur own pics in this thread as well. Obviously, I had to compress the quality of the pics for the sake of the web, as these pics where origanally taken on a 9megapixel camera. :scared:

ZEE.

Firstly lets see THE SUPERCARS. 👍
 

Attachments

  • DSCF1793.jpg
    DSCF1793.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCF1795.jpg
    DSCF1795.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCF1796.jpg
    DSCF1796.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCF1812.jpg
    DSCF1812.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 8
Nice photos, I so wanted to go to this year's Motorshow, but I have other stuff to pay for. Anyway, try to use imageshack in the future Zee.
 
Looked like an awesome show. 👍

I know Jon. went to the show this year and took a few photos. I kind've wish I went now - a lot better than I thought it would be. :)
 
Back