Broken Car.

Tina Branford

(Banned)
United States
United States
Just realized this game is to horrible to stand playing. All because the broken existence of the Escudo and Cultus. It really makes the game lame when you have real life top of the line race cars loosing out left and right and all around to TWO cars in all aspects nearly besides top speed by give or take 5 or so mph. How they could have made the game soooo broken is beyond me! I don't really know if they tested the game or not lol!!

I know this rant sounds odd but honestly those two cars rob all the fun from the game. They are not supernaturally designed cars made by god so they should not handle as such. They should be the best rally monsters, yes; but not be the best at everything else too. It's simply no fun such a flawed game. At least GT3 fixes the damn thing besides accidentally the glitch in the game that lets the Escudo do 800mph lol! Don't know where those algorithms came from hahaha! I guess all video games have to start from very humble beginnings.

I'm surprised you didn't bring up a rant about the freedom to choose your car (except due to HP, drivetrain, weight, or engine type limitations). Would've been much more fun if you were required to use, say, a Historic car or a 4-door one. You could use any car.

I really should have mentioned those bits as I totally agree with you thanks for pointing them out.;) As far as those issues go, I already use appropriate cars for the specific races. Like for example...

Pure Sport Car Cup: I'll only ever use a 98' Mazda RX-7 RS (considered and designed as a pure sports car.) Lotus Esprit etc.

Historic Car: Dautsun 240ZG, Nissan Skyline KPGC10 GT-R, Toyota 2000GT, 83' Mazda RX-7 GT-Turbo(fav)

Grand Touring Trophy: Mazda Eunos Cosmo 20B(I know it's a luxury coupe but still) or and GT titled car.

Station Wagon Cup: My lovely awesome gorgeous Mazda 323F Sport Wagon!:D I just love the way it looks and handles. I could care less for the Stegea just another hyped up revered Nissan GT-R copy.

It's funny in the game when you read into the history of the cars in the game using the i icon and read about the Mazda RX7 RS & Nissan GT-R R32 or R34 they conflict with each other slightly. In the GTR's desription is says "possesses the greatest performance of any Japanese made vehicle outshining them all. It's performance is of world caliber it is a GT-R machine") In the 98' Mazda RX-7 RS description it says that "The RX-7 can still be the fastest car on a track under the right conditions" So it looks like the game specifically pit the GT-R and the 3rd gen RX-7 as arch rivals... one can be the fastest and one performs the best mmmm decisions decisions. Well on my experiences my fully tuned 3rd gen RX-7 RS ans my fully tuned Skyline GT-R R34 V-Spec perform around equal around race tracks and lap times on sports tires. So I guess their description is fairly true. The poor Supra RZ and NSX Type S Zero barely keep up with the GT-R and the RX-7s in this game. The Lancer V and VI as well as Imprezza STI's especially 22b keep up with them well enough.

Back