Broken Person BGM Issue now oO

  • Thread starter Thread starter Geawiel
  • 0 comments
  • 314 views
Messages
6
Messages
Geawiel
I set my B Spec driver up to do a race overnight trying to get my rating to 40. Then, this morning I'm getting set up to do the A spec 9 hour Tsukuba event. Only, now my personal bgm isn't working. Its been working for 6 months with no problems and now I can't get to work at all. I've tried disabling the game race bgm songs (which it wants to play now during the races.) I've also tried unchecking the personal bgm option, leaving the menu and going to back in and rechecking the option then repathing to the mp3 folder. I also tried restarting the ps3, which has been on and in gt5 for 3 weeks now. Lastly, I tried multiple races in different difficulties and tracks. I can't seem to get it to select my mp3s for anything. Does anyone have any clues as to the cause?
 
Back